9/32 Inch Purple Print Paper, Story Time Printable Writing Paper
Print College Rule Story Time Lined Stationary free. Select, adjust, and print the writing paper your looking for online for free. It's that easy.|
With adjustment options to the left of the output window you can select from several
colors, line spacing in inch or metric units, adjust the grid shape to Story Time or Full Page, and select to print Paper in portrait or landscape
on Letter, Legal, Ledger, ANSY-C, A2, A3, A4, or A5 paper.
See detailed Instructions below.
Within this view of Print Paper you are viewing a Print Paper sheet with its default characteristics and any options you have chosen.
If any of the characteristics need changing, you can select the changes you need from the options listed to the left of the output window.
You can select from a number of options such as color, line spacing in inch and metric, grid shape, paper size, and paper orientation.
- Line Spacing can be chosen from standard sizes or by inch, millimeter, and centimeter sizes.
To change to a different line spacing, click on the size you need.
It will be updated in the output window and can be adjusted further if needed or printed.
- There are eleven grid colors to select from in the options just to the left of the output window.
To change the grid color, click on the color you need.
It will be updated in the output window and can be adjusted further if needed or is ready for printing.
- There are two grid shapes to choose from; Story Time and Full Page writing paper.
The full page Print Paper shape produces a grid covering the page with a narrow boarder around the grid.
When a story time shape line grid is utilized, the lined grid is reduced to a percentage of the original grid giving additional
unused room on the page that can be used for information or pictures you need to add outside of the lined grid space.
- There are eight paper sizes to choose from for your Writing Paper, Letter, Legal, Ledger, ANSI-C, A2, A3, A4, and A5.
The default size is Letter.
To change to a different paper size, click the size you need, and it will be updated in the output window.
- The scaling feature gives teachers, instructors, and students the ability to take a standard paper style and scale it to a larger paper size.
This is useful for display materials in demonstrations and exhibits.
- You can also choose to have your Print Paper in landscape or portrait orientation.
Choosing the correct orientation is important to get a desired result.
- Need another type of Writing Paper such as Notebook Paper, Primary Writing Paper, or Composition Paper.
Select the Print Paper type you need from the list at the top left of this screen